SARAH WOODARD (FLETT) ND.
Sarah is a degree qualified Clinical Nutritionist & Naturopath holding two Bachelor of Health Science degrees (Nutritional Medicine & Naturopathy) and has been in practice for 5 years.
Sarah has an immense passion for therapeutic nutrition and herbal medicine, weaving together science and nature to provide treatments for conditions of the mind, gut, hormones and skin.
In clinic, Sarah assists clients through their healing journey with a root cause approach rather than treating surface symptoms. Utilizing functional testing is at the core of Sarah’s practice to identify the ‘why’ and support healing form the ground up for her patients.
Being able to individualize treatment and formulate a unique prescription for each and every patient is what excites Sarah the most.
Special Interests -
- Digestive health and the gut microbiome
- The gut and it’s link to mood, hormonal & skin conditions
- Hormonal health across the lifespan
Condition experience -
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne, hives
- IBS, IBD, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Leaky gut
- Depression, Anxiety, Mood disorders
- Endometriosis, PCOS, Amenorrhoea, Preconception care, Perimenopause, Menopause
- Post viral fatigue, Chronic fatigue
- Cancer prevention, adjunct therapies
- Liver disorders, Fatty Liver, Gilbert’s Syndrome
- Cognitive decline
Sarah maintains continuing professional development by attending regular seminars and conferences in her areas of passion. She has recently completed the ‘Functional Herbal Therapy & Cancer’ course with Professor Kerry Bone. Sarah is a member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) and private health rebates are available with health funds recognizing nutrition.
Australian Natural Therapies Association